senar 6

Kumpulan Lirik Lagu, Kord Gitar, Kunci Gitar, Tabs, Tips Dan Trick

Cari Kord Gitar

Kord Gitar Muse - Undisclosed Desire

Kord Gitar Muse - Undisclosed Desire
Intro: Am7  Em


C
I know you've suffered
      Em
But I don't want you to hide
C
It's cold and loveless
        Em
I won't let you be denied

C
Soothing
     Em
I'll make you feel pure
    C
And trust me
Em
You can be sure

Am         C             Em               G
I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
Am         C              Em                  G
I want to recognize your beauty's not just a mask
Am         C            Em               G
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
Am         C           Em            G             C        
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

You trick your lovers
           Em
That you're wicked and divine
C
You may be a sinner
        Em
But your innocence is mine
C
Please me
Em
Show me how it's done
C
Tease me
Em
You are the one

Am Em x2

C
Please me
Em
Show me how it's done
C
Trust me
Em
You are the one

C Em x2
Lirik Lagu: Kord Gitar Muse - Undisclosed Desire
Created by senar 6
Rating Blog 4 dari 5
Share on :

0 komentar: