senar 6

Kumpulan Lirik Lagu, Kord Gitar, Kunci Gitar, Tabs, Tips Dan Trick

Cari Kord Gitar

Kord Gitar Aerosmith - I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing

Kord Gitar Aerosmith - I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing
D                 A                                          BmI could stay awake just to hear you breathing           G                 D                  EmWatch you smile while you are sleeping while you’re far awayADreaming D                  A                           BmI could spend my life in this sweet surrenderG                             D              Em   AI could stay lost in this moment forever      A                        G                                D          AEvery moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
D                      AI don't wanna close my eyesEm                                               BmI don't want to fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby       G                            DAnd I don't want to miss a thingD                 A'Cause even when I dream of youEm                                                               BmThe sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you baby       G            D           A         EmAnd I don't want to miss a thing
     D                            A                            BmLyin close to you feeling your heart beating  G                                 DAnd I'm wondering what’s your dreamingEm                              AWondering if it's me you're seeingD                               A                                  BmThen I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together                A                D                                 AI just wanna to stay with you in this moment forever forever and ever
D             AI don't want to close my eyesEm                                                           BmI don't want to fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby       G                           DAnd I don't want to miss a thingD                                                  A'Cause even when I dream of youEm                                                               BmThe sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babyG                                  DAnd I don't want to miss a thing
D                             CI don't want to miss one smile                                GI don't want to miss one kiss                       Dm                                                   FI just want to be with you right here with you just like this                                CI just want to hold you close                                    GFeel your heart so close to mine                  Dm                                                              AAnd just stay here in this moment for all the rest of time
D                             AI don't want to close my eyesEm                                                           BmI don't want to fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby       G                           DAnd I don't want to miss a thingD                                A'Cause even when I dream of you   Em                                            BmThe sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you baby  G                                DAnd I don't want to miss a thing
D                             AI don't want to close my eyesEm                                                        BmI don't want to fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby       G                           DAnd I don't want to miss a thingD                                  A'Cause even when I dream of youEm                                                               BmThe sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babyG                                  DAnd I don't want to miss a thingx
Lirik Lagu: Kord Gitar Aerosmith - I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing
Created by senar 6
Rating Blog 4 dari 5
Share on :

0 komentar: